About LIGHT SCULPTURE STUDIO
- Business Name
- Tsuburaya Productions Co., Ltd.
- E-Space Tower. 12F, Maruyama-cho 3-6, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0044 Japan
[ GoogleMap ]
- +81-3-5489-7860 (the main switchboard number)
- April 12, 1963: By Eiji Tsuburaya and launched as Tsuburaya Special Effects Productions Co., Ltd.
December, 1968: Changed to Tsuburaya Productions Co., Ltd.
- ¥ 310,000,000
- Chairman: Hidetoshi Yamamoto
President: Shinichi Ooka
Board Director: Makoto Shibasaki
Board Director: Tetsuya Shigematsu
Board Director: Yusuke Fukuda
Board Director: Yosuke Ozawa
Board Director: Toshimichi Ootsuki
Board Director: Tetsu Kayama
Auditor: Kenichi Ozawa
Auditor: Atsushi Soneoka
- Fisical Year
- Year commencing on 1st April of each year and ending on 31st March of the following year
- Bank References
- Azabu Branch of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Bank
Aoyama Branch of Sumitomo Mitsui Bank
Tokyo-cho Branch of Mizuho Bank
- Launched as a Visual-Effects Studio a division of Tsuburaya Productions, specializing in production of formative arts such as; Heroes, KAIJU: monsters and many other forms.
- Fuyuki Shinada known as “Monster Maestro” and other experienced talents joined the team, and establishied a role in.
quality control and brand management of 3D configurations of Tsuburaya characters
- Conversion of the name from “Visual-effects Studio” to “LSS”.
Renovating the team to not only specializing in producing Tsuburaya characters, but expanding their place in action in producing various formative arts for other brands and studios.
Production of Monsters
We produce not only Sci-Fi creatures, but our multi-talented creative team specializes in producing diverse attractive “KAIJU: monsters”.
Production of Formative Arts
Production of Formative Arts , Hero Characters , Miniature Scale Modeling , Prototype of character merchandise , Original Animatronics, And many others
ADVANTAGE OF LSS
1. Our One-Stop Service answers to the needs of clients which is a total management solution starting from creative design to the production of formative objects, and direction of live action events.
2. Our strategic usage of 3D modeling technology offers a comprehensive range of services which produces elaborate formative arts and objects, which we reutilize to produce figure prototypes for merchandizing purposes.
3. Our long time experience in filming and event management, we are able to exploit microcomputer control and wireless communication technologies to our benefits to maximize the effects of our formative arts.
4. Event Planning
We design and create costumes of original characters, and provide the world view of the characters at the same time. Simultaneously propose show packages and events which will expand the vision of the characters.
*For inquiries regarding Ultra heroes, visit contact index (business), Tsuburaya Productions website.
5. Utilization of 3-D Digital Models and One-Step Services we provide high-quality and low-price formative objects and services.